Where can I obtain working papers?

  • Working papers are issued from Trumbull High School’s main office throughout the year. Due to security protocol, you must have an appointment. In order to be eligible for working papers, you must meet the following requirements:

o    You must be 16 years old and show proof of age, this proof must be shown on a legal document such as a birth certificate, driver’s license, or passport. (If you are 18 years old or older you do not need working papers.) For more information on ages and restrictions see the Connecticut Working Papers Manual https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/SDE/CTE/WBL/WP.pdf?la=en.

o    You must have a “Promise of Employment” letter which is provided by your future employer on their letterhead, stating your name, what type of position (cashier, stock clerk, etc.), rate of pay and number of hours you will be working weekly.

  • Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. at Trumbull High School for more information on how to obtain your working papers and/or to schedule an appointment.