Our Core Values and Beliefs Statement:
The Trumbull High School Community, which engages in an environment conducive to learning, believes that all students will read and write effectively, therefore communicating in an articulate and coherent manner. All students will participate in activities that address problem-solving through critical thinking. Students will use technology as a tool in decision making. We believe that by fostering self-confidence, self-directed and student-centered activities, we will encourage independent thinking and learning. We believe ethical conduct to be paramount in sustaining our welcoming school climate. Click here for rubrics...
News and Features
Applications for the Math National Honor Society are available on the Math page of the THS website. You must be a Junior or Senior with an unweighted math and overall 3.67 GPA. Applications are due to Mrs. Payne in A-33 or Mrs. Shevlin in A-9 by Friday, September 20th. Late applications will not be accepted!
Picture Day is coming, prepay now!
Underclass photos will be held on Sept 11, 12, 13 in the Senior Lounge.
- Grade 9 Global Civilizations students will be on Wednesday, Sept 11.
- Grade 10 English students be on Thursday, Sept 12.
- Grade 11 Chemistry students will go on Friday, Sept 13.
- Student in Aquaculture program should have their photos taken during a free 5 minutes on one of those days.
- Grade 9,10,11 students not enrolled in one of the classes above should have a photo taken during a free 5 minutes on one of those days.
- All students must have a photo taken for Infinite Campus purposes.
- Additional photo forms can be found in house offices.
- If a student misses school on their picture day, go during a free period. If a junior is absent unexpectedly, they can go on retake day (TBD).
- PREPAY PROCESS:
- Visit www.roberttaylorphotography.com from now until 1 week after picture day
- Click the blue button “Before Picture Day”
- Click the “www.TheImageConnection.com” button
- Use code ths19
- Search for your child, using first and last name
- Select your package and go through the checkout process
- No need to send in paperwork!
Driver Eduation: Trumbull High School offers a comprehensive Driver Education Program with several different options for students. The next course begins on September 23, 2019. To attend students must be at least 16 years of age by the day the course begins. Applicants must hold a CT DMV Learner Permit before any behind the wheel instruction can be scheduled. Registration forms available here or outside the Driver Education Office, House Offices and in the Main Office.
The Driver’s License road test is available at THS. Students must hold a permit a minimum of 120 days with the full course and 180 days with other options. Applications for the test and available dates are outside the Driver Education Office. Reservations are limited. Plan ahead.
YEARBOOKS: For any questions, please contact Trillium at THSTrillium@gmail.com
All Visitors must have a photo I.D. to enter Trumbull High School.
Entrance and Sign-In takes place at the front of the building only.