Vision of the Graduate
Trumbull Public Schools Vision of the Graduate
Our mission states, “Trumbull Public Schools, in partnership with the community, strives to meet the educational needs of all students within a challenging and supportive academic environment that empowers each student to become a life-long learner and to live and participate in a democratic, diverse and global society.” With this in mind, Trumbull Public Schools believes in a shared, collaboratively created vision of success for all students in our district. We work throughout the year to ensure all instruction is in service of supporting students to achieve a shared vision of knowledge and skills. Below is our collaboratively created Vision of a Graduate – the north star document that defines the skills and knowledge that every graduate of Trumbull Public Schools needs to be successful throughout their lives. We look forward to further integrating this vision into our work in years to come. For questions, please contact the committee chair, Assistant Superintendent, Susan C. Iwanicki, Ed.D. in the Office of Teaching and Learning at email@example.com or by phone 203-452-4340.
Vision of the Graduate Committee Members
- Marc Guarino & Todd Manuel- THS Admin
- Cathy Hilser- THS Guidance
- Katie Laird- THS Mathematics
- Christina Rusate- THS Business, Family & Consumer Sciences, & Technology Education
- Andrea Kremzar- THS History
- Jami Brown- THS Academic Intervention
- Jen Wolyniec- THS Special Education
- Bryan Rickert- Middle School Admin
- Emma Balter- Middle School ELA
- Leigh Gabriel- Middle School ELA
- Nicole Sherrick- Middle School Math
- Dawn Formanek- Middle School Math
- Michaela Durand- Middle School Technology Rep
- Greg Petit- Middle School Teacher Rep
- Jen Neumeyer- Elementary Admin
- Liz Doherty- Elementary Science Rep
- Jenell Cunningham- Elementary Technology Rep
- Terry Buckingham- Elementary ELA Rep
- Mary Santilli- Elementary Mathematics Rep
- Mike McGrath- District Unified Arts Rep
- Erin Rooney, Parent Representative
- Emilio Annunziato, Parent Representative
- Sue Iwanicki, Committee Chair*
- Marty Semmel, Superintendent
Vision of the Graduate Presentation
Hear from some of our Committee Members about what they thought of the process of creating our Vision of the Graduate.
Listen as committee members share reflections on the Vision of the Graduate Rubrics and Reflection Documents.
Our committee members are looking forward to incorporating the Vision of the Graduate for our students.