Consistent with requirements of the State of Connecticut, the Trumbull Board of Education provides annual training that meets or exceeds state guidelines through the Safe Schools training program. Every employee is given access to complete required trainings by September 30, 2021. If employees have a question about how to access their online training, they should contact Cathy Bostley.
The follow courses are required or mandatory training:
- Sexual Harrassment (required for all new employees within 6 month of hire,) refreshers provided annually through building meetings.
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention
- Child Abuse and Neglect: Mandatory Reporting
- FERPA: Confidentially of Records
- Medication Administration: Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
2023-2024 Request for Professional Day - Completed forms must be submitted from Principal/Supervisor to Assistant Superintendent no less than one week prior to the requested professional day(s).
Please attach relevant brochure/information to this form
Expense Sheets for Pre-Approved expenses - fees, travel, etc. are on the Business Office Page.