Trumbull Staff - Insurance Open Enrollment
It’s Open Enrollment Time! Our two week Open Enrollment period begins April 26, 2017 and ends May 10, 2017. Please read the information in the Open Enrollment memo carefully and completely. It explains this year’s open enrollment process which includes two steps:
- Completing an easy online form.
- Completing and returning enrollment forms if adding new coverages, making changes to existing coverages, declining (“WAIVING”) Medical/Dental, or terminating coverages.
Food Allergy Policy
It is the policy of the Trumbull Board of Education to provide for a Food Allergy Management plan to maintain the health and safety of students with life-threatening food allergies. Each plan will be developmentally appropriate, promote self-advocacy and competence in self-care, and provide educational opportunities. The purpose of this policy is to:
- Reduce the likelihood of potentially life-threatening allergic reactions.
- Ensure a rapid and effective response in the event of an allergic reaction.
- Assist an identified allergic student in avoiding exposure to allergens.
Read the entire Policy and Download Forms...
We are in the process of verifying residency status for all students in grades K-12. The first phase of this process requires a mailing to be sent to the home address of only elementary school students. We are still missing the forms from some families and need to verify all students registered in the elementary schools. Therefore,if you have not done so, please submit the appropriate documents from the list below to Trumbull Public Schools, Residency Verification Office, 6254 Main Street, Trumbull, CT 06611. These pdf forms can be downloaded here...