Ralph Iassogna - Acting Superintendent
David Erwin - Alternate
Lucienne Bango - Director of Health
Barbara Beaman - PPS Administration
Marc Guarino - THS Principal
Jeff Hackett - Technology
Kim Hapken Interim - PPS Director
Christina Hefele - Digital Learning
Alison Jasgur - Parent
Gary Kunschaft - Principal
Ray Leonzi - Parent
John Mastrianni - TEA/Teacher
John Morello - Facilities
Megan Murphy - Fire Marshal
Dawn Perkins - Transportation
Mary Santilli - Math Program Leader
Betty Sinko - Director of Food Services
Lynn Steinbrick - Director of Nursing
Laurie Stolba - Food Services
Dr. Guy Stella - Former Superintendent of Schools
Where can I obtain working papers?
- Working papers are issued from Trumbull High School’s main office throughout the year. Due to security protocol, you must have an appointment. In order to be eligible for working papers, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 16 years old and show proof of age, this proof must be shown on a legal document such as a birth certificate, driver’s license, or passport. (If you are 18 years old or older you do not need working papers.) For more information on ages and restrictions see the Connecticut Working Papers Manual https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/SDE/CTE/WBL/WP.pdf?la=en.
- You must have a “Promise of Employment” letter which is provided by your future employer on their letterhead, stating your name, what type of position (cashier, stock clerk, etc.), rate of pay and number of hours you will be working weekly.
Check the town website for the latest updates!
ALL LUNCH ACCOUNTS negative balances must be paid before the end of the year.
All lunch accounts with a positive balance amount in their meal account will be transferred to the next school year.
High school seniors and students leaving the Trumbull School system ONLY, can request a refund of monies left in their account or transfer to a sibling in another Trumbull Public School.
You must have a written request for a refund from a parent or guardian and inform the Manager of Food Services at your school by June 1, 2020. Download and complete the Form...
Graduating seniors can have their balance transferred to a sibling if requested in writing from a parent.
All refunds will be mailed to your home. Request for refunds will NOT be accepted after June 1, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS
Parents must stop MySchoolBucks Smart Pay and remove their child from the MySchoolBucks Program before a refund will be issued. Refunds will not be made until confirmation from MSB that the child has been removed from the MySchoolBucks Program.
Request for refunds will NOT be accepted after June 1, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS.
MySchoolBucks - SUMMER MONTHS / SCHOOL OPENING INFORMATION
MySchoolBucks will be inactive. MySchoolBucks will be active (open for the 2020-2021 school year) August 24, 2020. If you have any questions on School Breakfast or Lunch, please contact the Food Services Department at 203-452-4500.
It is the policy of the Trumbull Board of Education to provide for a Food Allergy Management plan to maintain the health and safety of students with life-threatening food allergies. Each plan will be developmentally appropriate, promote self-advocacy and competence in self-care, and provide educational opportunities. The purpose of this policy is to:
- Reduce the likelihood of potentially life-threatening allergic reactions.
- Ensure a rapid and effective response in the event of an allergic reaction.
- Assist an identified allergic student in avoiding exposure to allergens.
Read the entire Policy and Download Forms...