If you are looking to enroll your child in our PreK program please call the TECEC school office at 203-452-4422.
Trumbull Public schools have now moved to an online registration system for all new students enrolling in K-12. It is recommended that you complete the online registration form from a laptop, desktop, or tablet computer and not a cell phone. We are currently accepting registrations online for this current school year as well as for the September 2021 - June 2022 school year. To begin the registration process, please click the “Begin Registration Now” button below. When completing your registration form, please be sure you select the correct year: September 2021 - June 2022 (Next Year) or September 2020 - June 2021 (Current Year) based on when your child is enrolling in the Trumbull Public Schools.
Please note that Kindergarten for September 2021 - June 2022 is open to children born on or before January 1, 2017.
Please direct all questions to the Office of the Assistant Superintendent at 203-452-4348.
Forms - Required
During the registration process you will be prompted to upload parent/guardian identification, Birth Certificate, proof of residency, and health record information. Below is a list of documentation that will be required during your registration process.
Please gather the necessary paperwork prior to beginning your online registration. If you are unable to upload all documents during the registration process, you will be able to submit your registration form; however, your child’s enrollment will not be fully processed until all documentation has been received.
Trumbull Board of Education
6254 Main St
Trumbull, CT 06611
- Personal Identification of parent/guardian (e.g., driver’s license, passport)
- Birth Certificate of child
- Copy of Property Field Card (available at Town Tax Assessor's Office, Town Hall- no fee), Warranty Deed, Mortgage Invoice or Tax Invoice plus
- current utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable or sewer)
- Non-Homeowners (renters, families living with relatives, or any non-permanent situations)
- Appendix A-Residency Affidavit Form - Notarized
- Current lease/rental agreement signed by the landlord with landlord's contact number
- Two current utility bills (electric, gas, water or cable) or Invoices (ex: Cel Phone, car tax, car insurance, bank Statement, credit card Invoice)
- Guardianship (Homeowner or Non-Homeowner)
- Complete steps above for either Homeowner or Non-Homeowner status
- Appendix B -Form #1- Parent's Affidavit Child Not Living with Either Parent, signed and notarized - Call for copy of form
- Appendix B -Form #2 -Guardian's Affidavit Child Not Living with Either
- Parent, signed and notarized - Call for copy of form
- Copy of the court order or appointing authority document
- Medical/Health - Students will not be able to begin school without proof of up-to-date immunizations and a completed State of CT Health Assessment.
- Release of Records - Please complete this form if your child has attended a previous school so that we may obtain copies of their educational records.