We now have a Full Online Registration System for all new students enrolling in K-12
If you are looking to enroll your child in our PreK program please call the TECEC school office at 203-452-4422 to get your name on the prospective student waiting list.
It is recommended that you complete the online registration form from a laptop, desktop, or tablet (iPad). DO NOT use a cell phone, it will not work.
To begin the registration process, please click the “Begin Registration Now” button below. When completing your registration form, please be sure you select the correct year.
September 2023 - June 2024 (Current Year) OR September 2024 - June 2025 (Next Year) - based on when your child is enrolling in the Trumbull Public Schools.
Please note that Kindergarten for the September 2024 - June 2025 school year is open to children turning 5 years- old on or before September 1st unless granted an exemption.
If you are requesting an exemption for a child born between September 2nd and January 1st. Click here to learn more.
Forms - Required
During the registration process you will be prompted to upload required document. Below is a list of documentation that will be required during your registration process.
Please gather all of the necessary paperwork prior to beginning your online registration. You will be able to submit your registration form without uploading your documents, however, your child’s enrollment will not be fully processed until all documentation has been received.
If you are unable to upload all of your documents, you may submit a copy of any missing documentation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 203-452-4348 to make other arrangements or you may mail copies of your forms to the address below:
Trumbull Board of Education
6254 Main St
Trumbull, CT 06611
Required documents are:
- Personal Identification of parent/guardian (driver’s license or passport)
- Birth Certificate of child
- Mortgage Statement, Tax Invoice, Copy of Property Field Card (available at Town Tax Assessor's Office) or (if just closed on Home) copy of Warranty Deed -Plus
- Current utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable or sewer)
- Non-Homeowners (renters, families living with relatives, or any non-permanent situations)
- Affidavit Form - Notarized (Filled out by homeowner listing all in household ) - Plus
- Current lease/rental agreement (if applicable) signed by the landlord with landlord's contact number Plus
- Two current utility bills or confirmation of utilities OR Invoices, letters, or statements (ex: Cell Phone Inv, car tax Inv, car insurance Inv, bank Statement, credit card Invoice, etc..)
- Guardianship (Homeowner or Non-Homeowner)
- Complete steps above for either Homeowner or Non-Homeowner status
- Appendix B -Form #1- Parent's Affidavit Child Not Living with Either Parent, signed and notarized - Call for copy of form
- Appendix B -Form #2 -Guardian's Affidavit Child Not Living with Either
- Parent, signed and notarized - Call for copy of form
- Legal Guardianship Form - Copy of the court order from Probate Court or appointing authority document
- Medical/Health - May register without medical forms but Students WILL NOT be able to begin school without proof of up-to-date immunizations and a completed State of CT Health Assessment.
- Release of Records - Please complete this form if your child has attended a previous school so that we may obtain copies of their educational records.