Student Health Forms
Parents are offered an opportunity to purchase accidental medical insurance for their children. Please read this brochure for more information... pdf
Physical Exam and Immunization Requirements:
Connecticut State Department of Education, Connecticut Department of Public Health and the Trumbull Board of Education have specific health regulations students must adhere to be enrolled in Trumbull Schools.
- Students are required to provide documentation of a valid physical examination and up-to-date immunization record :
- Upon enrollment/entering or returning to the district in any grade
- Prior to entry in the Trumbull Early Childhood Education Center (TECEC)
- Prior to entry into Kindergarten. In addition, any child who is less than 5 years old at the time of kindergarten entrance is also required to submit an updated physical exam within 30 days of their 5th birthday in order to continue to attend school.
- During 3rd, 6th & 9th Grade
- Every 13 months if participating in interscholastic sports
Students will not be admitted until a school nurse has reviewed the completed physical exam/health assessment*. All new entrant physical exams must be performed within 365 days of enrollment and include a complete immunization record as required by the State of Connecticut for the grade entered at time of enrollment:
*State law requires complete primary immunizations and a health assessment by a legally qualified practitioner of medicine, an advanced practice registered nurse or registered nurse, licensed pursuant to chapter 378, a physician assistant, licensed pursuant to chapter 370, a school medical advisor, or a legally qualified practitioner of medicine, an advanced practice registered nurse or a physician assistant licensed to practice in the United States of America and/or stationed at any military base prior to school entrance in Connecticut (C.G.S. Secs. 10-204a and 10-206).
Student Health Forms
State of CT Yellow Physical Form for Pre-school Children
State of CT Blue Physical Form Grades K - 12
Trumbull Medication Authorization Form
Allergy Management Plan and Medication Form