Please click on the link above to report a COVID case for a student or staff member
Important Back to School health information for the upcoming school year:
School Nurses will meet with parents by appointment only for dropping off medication & health forms.
Please go to the School Nurse Directory for you school nurse contact information.
Student Health Requirements (Physical Exam & Immunizations)
The physical exam must be on the State of Connecticut Health Assessment record for K-12 students or the Early Childhood Assessment for Pre-K Students/ELP (Early Learning Program) Students For more specific information on physical exam requirements please click here. All physicals and immunizations must be reviewed and approved by a school nurse prior to enrollment in school and prior to participation in high school interscholastic athletics.
Physical exams with up-to date immunizations are required at all of the following times:
- Prior to enrollment in school for any grade
- Transferring into the district
- Prior entry into Pre-K (and annually while in Pre-K)
- Prior to entering Kindergarten (if estudents start Kindergarten as a 4 year old they must have a complete 4 year old physical AND all required immunizations prior to starting school, then must in addition submit a completed 5 year old physical within 30 days of child's 5th birthday in order to continue to attend.
- During 3rd, 6th & 9th grade.
All students who participate in THS interscholastic athletics must submit a valid physical per FCIAC guidelines. Click here for more information on health requirements for participating in THS athletics.