Skip To Main Content

Human Resources

Human Resource Forms

When accepting a position in the TPS you need to file a Federal and State W4 Form. In addition, there are other business forms like 403b and Flex account that you might want to take advantage of. All forms can be accessed through the Business Forms section on this website.


Human Resources

Joseph J. Chella - Director of Human Capital and Talent Development
Phone: 203-452-4350 Fax: 203-452-4351

Mary KonecnyHR Specialist 
Phone: 203-452-4343 Fax: 203-452-4351

Joann PerkowskiHR Support Specialist
Phone: 203-452-4347 Fax: 203-452-4351

 Substitute Coordinator 
Phone: 203-452-4363 Fax: 203-452-4351

The Trumbull Public Schools accept only "on-line" applications. Please use this link to apply and this link to look for current positions.

In addition, school nursing positions are listed on the Town of Trumbull website

 Follow @Human Resources

Trumbull Public Schools
6254 Main Street
Trumbull, CT 06611
(203) 452 - 4300