Table of ContentsGeneral Info
Seniors! (and parents)
2013 Yearbook Order Options
Save $5 off a personalized name plate if you order at "Back-to-School Night." All other orders must be placed through our publisher. Pre-orders must be placed by January 21, 2013. After this date, books may be reserved while supplies last.
Have a question about an order you have placed?
Click here or call our publisher's order center at 866-287-3096.
Ordering past editions
Copies of yearbooks from previous years are still available for sale. Each book is $80 and many include a supplement. Our inventory is subject to change. For instructions on how to order, please call the Yearbook office at 203-452-4524.
Senior Superlative VotingVoting is now complete for Class of 2013 superlatives. Thanks to everyone who participated. Winners will be announced via our Facebook page and through Twitter.
Here are the categories:
they make it POSITIVE (upbeat)
they make it SPIRITED (school spirit)
they make it CHATTY (talks a lot)
they make it STYLISH (fashionable)
they make it SPORTY (athletic)
they make it SMARTER (intelligent)
they make it FUNNY(makes you laugh)
they make it PUBLIC (Tweets/posts everything)
they make it ARTSTY(most talented fine artist)
they make it, BARELY(a bit lazy in school)
they make it TO HOLLYWOOD (actor/actress)
they make it ADVENTUROUS (spontaneous)
they make it ROMANTIC (lovable)
they make it SASSY (sarcastic)
they make it MUSICAL (most talented singer/musician)
they make it HIPSTER (like things before they’re cool)
they make it HAPPEN (politically involved)
they make it LOOK EASY (they don’t stress)
they make it CREATIVE (outside-the-box thinker)
they make it FAR (will be successful)
1. Fill out this form: SENIOR WRITEUP FORM
2. Print out your responses, sign and drop off outside the yearbook office.
3. Do this by September 28th. Any turned in after this date may not make it into the yearbook.
NOTE: We reserve the right to edit your writeup for length and content.
Class of 2013 seniors should have received notices about portraits from Robert Taylor Photography in Stratford. If you did not receive your notice, call Robert Taylor at (203) 377-0739 to schedule your appointment.
Seniors Class Photo
The Class of 2013 photo will be held during period 3 on Tuesday, September 11, 2013 in McDougall Stadium. Rain date is Wednesday, September 12, 2013. Due to problems with lengthy quotes, groups may not exceed 25 people. Also, if your saying/phrase is inappropriate, we reserve the right to remove you from the picture.
After the photo is taken, seniors may purchase a large copy of the picture. Contact Robert Taylor Photography at (203) 377-0739 for more info.
Underclass & Faculty:
All students must be photographed for student ID purposes. Robert Taylor Photography will return to Trumbull High School on September 11, 12 and 14, 2012 for underclass portraits. Pictures will be taken during lunch waves in the Senior Lounge.
- Freshmen - Tuesday, Sept. 11
- Sophomores - Wednesday, Sept. 12.
- Juniors - Friday, Sept. 13.
- If you are absent on your class day, go during lunch on one of the other days.
- Faculty - only come during one of these days if you want the free professional package. Otherwise, we will be taking your picture in your room (this is new!)
- Order forms will be delivered to homerooms prior to the photo days.
For more info, please contact Robert Taylor at (203) 377-0739.
There are many reasons to support the Trumbull High School's award-winning yearbook, Trillium. Here are a few:
- Senior Dedications - Want a way to honor your graduate in a book that he or she will keep for 50? 60? 70 years? Click here for the Senior Dedication Order Form.
- Business Ads - Looking to promote your business in a community publication with guaranteed readership of more than 1000 teens and parents? Put yourself on our map! Click here for the Business Ad Order Form.
- Friend Dedications - Wouldn't it be cool to remember the good times you and your friends had before leaving for the wide open world? Click here for the Senior Dedication Order Form.
- Sports & Club Booster Dedications - Have a group of seniors you'd like to honor? Maybe they've played together since pee-wee league! Click here for the Booster Dedications Order Form.
- Community Dedications - THS grads have been active in after-school jobs, youth groups, stage productions, scouting troops and more. Show your appreciation with a Senior Dedication.
Important Advertising Information
- Due to our publication schedule, all ads must be arranged by November 2, 2012. Any ads received after the due date are subject to space availability.
- This is not an order for a copy of the yearbook*. To place your order, please visit the Herff Jones Yearbook Order Center website. * Businesses purchasing the Realtor Special are, in fact, reserving a copy of the yearbook.
- Editor's Contract. All editors must turn in a contract signed/initialled by student and parent/guardian. This is an assignment with no partial credit. Due Friday, October 12.
- Section Leader Summer Assignment.
- Meeting schedule (coming soon)
- Deadline schedule (coming soon).
- Deadline sheets
- The last available training session for 2012-2013 editors is the Danbury Design Field Trip (date TBD). Permission slip is required as you will miss a day of school. Fee required (TBD). Breakfast, lunch and transportation included.
Gettysburg Yearbook Experience
Our trip to the Herff Jones Gettysburg Yearbook Experience (GYE) ran from July 15-19, 2012. Thirteen editors learned design, writing, photography, coverage, theme and leadership. If you would like to know more about GYE, visit their website.
Herff Jones News Flash
These are newsletters generated by our Herff Jones publishing rep, Brian Hawthorne. They contain some great tips and updates.