are some suggestions for math websites for your child to use over the
- This website has multiple math games to
play that align with the Connecticut Frameworks. Estimation, fractions,
elapsed time, and patterns are just a few of the many opportunities for
fun on this website.
- Welcome to Aplusmath.com!
This web site was developed to help students improve their math skills
interactively. Visit our game room and play exciting games like Matho
and Hidden Picture...Test your math skills with our Flashcards! Try out
the Math Word Find puzzle. Create and print your own set of flashcards
online using the Flashcard Creator! See the Worksheets section, where
you can print worksheets to practice offline. Try the Homework Helper
to check your homework solutions.
- An amusement park of math designed just
for you. There are lots of things for you to explore and problems to solve.
Cool Math 4 Kids
- AAA Math has hundreds of basic math skills
as well as interactive math practice on every page. There are also several
math challenge games on every page.
Over 25 math games to play on this great website-
Change Maker (Practice making change using coins and bills)
- You can copy worksheets with addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division and rounding for practice at home.
- A day
in math history- learn an interesting math fact
for everyday of the year!
- Figure This!- Our favorite site. Thought provoking open ended-challenges
that use critical thinking and math skills to solve. Click on the “Math
or Challenge” index of problems.
- Platonic Realms- contains references, facts of the day, math challenges
and a bit of math humor!
- Online Tests- SAT Prep, Math Counts, helpful answers to
math questions. Also available, are custom made practice worksheets.
- Fact Monster contains an almanac section that provides
conversion rates, etc. There is a "Special Features" section
that provides interesting math facts about sports, etc. Also- games and
- The Fibbonaci
Number Sequence is very cool! Check it out.
- Great review of
grade 6 curriculum.
- Good game site set up by age level
- See how you rate against the rest of the country! This
link will determine how fast and how accurately you know your multiplication
- Illuminations: Principles and Standards for School Mathematics
Engage in interactive activities that make the NCTM "Principles and Standards
for School Mathematics" come alive.
- Math drills to practice at home.