Welcome to Booth Hill School, home of the Bobcats!
We are a school of 530 diverse students with a strong history of academic excellence, outstanding teachers and a dedicated parent community.
Nestled in the Nichols district of Trumbull, we are proud of our students. While our website will give you information about our school and has forms you can access, nothing can replace the feeling of meeting our students, staff and parents by visiting our school.
It is our hope that when you visit our school, you will feel the commitment we all have to providing the best education possible to our students!
Mr. Dana Pierce
- May Roaring Readers
Download the May Roaring Readers calendar here.
- The Big Read is finally here!
- The countdown has ended and the books have been delivered!
Click here for more exciting info.
- After School Enrichment - Information, Calendar, Course Descriptions, and Registration
- After School Enrichment is a non-profit program sponsored by the Booth Hill PTA designed to offer children a convenient way to participate in and enjoy a variety of activities Download the PDF.
- Bruegger’s Fundraising Event!
- When you dine at Shelton Bruegger’s (817 Bridgeport Avenue) during our fundraising event, 15% of your purchase will be donated to Booth Hill Elementary School! (You must present this flyer with your purchase to count towards our goal!)
- Lifetouch Yearbooks Community Image Upload Instructions
- Upload your photos for possible inclusion in the school yearbook Download the instructions.